Whisked by private speedboat from Malé, discover the charm of a Maldivian village on a private coral island in the turquoise sea. Palm-thatched pavilions and bungalows line the white sand, or rise above the crystal water. A spa on an island of its own offers soothing Asian secrets. Sunrise, sunshine and sunset paint the endless sky.
Dining at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa is an eclectic experience. Guests can savour fine Indian cuisine, celebrate the tastes of contemporary Italy or feast on Asian delicacies and choose from a cellar of handpicked fine wines. Natural settings inspire the palate and invite toasts to the magnificent Maldivian landscape – claim a seaside table, settle into a cafe pavilion, swim up to the poolside bar or sit perched above the lagoon on a torchlit terrace for an unforgettable meal.
- An elegant dinner at Baraabaru is a memorable affair. Guests may choose to dine in the restaurant's brightly coloured interiors, on the spectacular deck above the waters or in a private dining gazebo. The open kitchen features an open tandoori bar, where guests can watch as the chefs prepare fine Indian cuisine. The food is complemented by a wine list chosen to suit the tropics, with an emphasis on light wines and champagnes.
- Open for Dinner Wednesday to Monday: 7:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Reef Club
- Reef Club is the perfect spot to savour classic Italian fare featuring fresh seafoods, pizzas and grilled meats. Guests can dine al fresco on the ocean-side deck or in the thatched roof pavilion; a free-standing bar is ideal for sundowners.
- Open for Lunch Every day 11:30 am – 4:00 pm | Dinner Every day 7:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Café Huraa
- An open-sided Maldivian-style thatched-roof pavilion facing the free-form swimming pool and lagoon, Café Huraa offers indoor and outdoor dining in an exotic tropical setting.A sumptuous breakfast buffet has something for everyone – fresh tropical fruits and juices, cereals, homemade breads, grilled meats and vegetables and a made-to-order omelette station.Dinner at Café Huraa is a fun experience. Every evening, guests can enjoy Asian fare featuring a taste of traditional curries, wok-prepared noodles and fresh vegetables, as well as a selection of mouth-watering seafoods. An exclusive wine cellar offers fine wines from around the world.
- Open for Breakfast Every day 7:00 am – 10:30 am | Dinner: Every day 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Kandu Grill
- Kandu Grill is the ideal place to savour grilled seafood and succulent meat. Relax outdoors and select a freshly caught fish or lobster from the island dhoni, then watch Four Seasons chefs grill it to perfection. All dinners are accompanied by an extensive selection of sauces and side dishes.
- Open for Dinner Saturday to Thursday 7:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Sunset Lounge
- For many guests, the evening begins at the Sunset Lounge, for enjoying the glorious sunset while sipping creative cocktails. This open-air pavilion adjoins the reception area and overlooks the jetty and spa. Piped-in music complements the relaxed mood, while a tantalising selection of tropical cocktails is offered till the early hours
- Open Every day 12:00 pm – 12:00 midnight
- Poolside Bar
- The Poolside Bar, built into the main swimming pool, is a popular place to celebrate an invigorating dive or simply relax in the warmth of the midday sun. Tropical drinks and a light snack menu are available throughout the day
- Open Every day 11:00 am – 06:00 pm
- In-Bungalow Dining
- In-Bungalow Dining at Four Seasons is a fine-dining experience within the comfort and convenience of your bungalow, villa or suite. Choose from an extensive menu throughout the day, featuring western and Asian favourites.
- Available 24 hours a day
A serene hideaway within a hideaway, the Island Spa at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa has its own island. Here, you can feel as one with the ocean – let the gentle rhythms of the earth soothe your senses, allowing cares and tensions to dissolve and wash away. Sail in a wooden dhoni (traditional Maldivian boat) across the lagoon to the island. There, luxuriate in one of seven thatched spa pavilions that are positioned over the water, open to the ocean breezes and panoramic vistas of endless blue sky and sea. Each treatment pavilion features a viewing port in the deck so that guests enjoying a massage can contemplate the aquatic playground below.
At the PADI-licensed Dive Centre, a team of experienced, multilingual dive instructors are ready to explore the area's excellent dive sites with you. There is also a dedicated surf school with professional surf instructors, which offers escorted surf sessions and clinics for experienced surfers as well as lessons for beginners.