Finolhu - Your Beach Club Haven. Where timeless chic meets unchanging beauty. Bringing a timeless sense of style to the pristine lagoons and rich waters of the Maldives’ Baa Atoll, Finolhu will be a refined, retro-inspired island paradise for the fun-loving beach-erati, and an unexpected revival of the halcyon days of the classic chic getaway.
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll (just 30 minutes by speedboat from sister resort Amilla Fushi) Finolhu is the ultimate island experience for chic couples, fun-loving families and gatherings of friends alike. Reach your unforgettable island destination by seaplane in just 30 minutes from Malé International Airport or take a 15-minute flight to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport in Baa Atoll followed by a short 20-minute speedboat ride to Finolhu.
Throughout your stay, the HUB team is on hand to offer scheduled excursions that allow you to sample the delights of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the Baa Atoll. Choose the pace of your adventure; whether it’s simply relaxing on a deserted sand bank, snorkeling around stunning coral reefs, or immersing yourself in Maldivian culture at a local village.
Traditional touches paired with tomorrow's indulgences.
- Oak Beach Club
- Day or night, the 1 OAK BEACH CLUB is the place to be and the heart of the Finolhu gastronomic experience. Pick a spot poolside or on the beach and start the day with a leisurely long breakfast, grazing from the live cooking stations at the Baa Baa Beach Diner; hang out for chilled tunes and exotic cocktails from the world-class mixologists behind the decks and the bar; or come out to play as nightfall draws the crowds to the magnetic two-storey Bar.
- Baahaa Grill
- Bringing magical Maghreb flavours to the Maldives, the boutique-style Baahaa Grill restaurant will celebrate the legendary spice blends of pre-Moorish North Africa, where a town’s finest spice sellers were as famous as its rulers. Starting with mezze, this is a spice odyssey of mixes, rubs and marinades from Ras el Hanout to Baharat and Adwiya, where select cuts are spiced and grilled to perfection.
- Located on tip of the island with sweeping views of the Indian Ocean, Finolhu’s premium dining venue spans two dining areas: a relaxed indoor dining space, and an open lower deck which encapsulates the archetypal Maldivian experience of being surrounded by the sights and sounds of the sea. Centred around a stunning duck oven, Kanusan’s open kitchen puts its cuisine centre stage, embracing the theatricality of its Asian spirit.
- Like a mirage made real, the Fish
- Milk Bar
- Finolhu’s old-school tuck shop, tantalisingly located on the corner where The Cove, THUNDERBALL on Palm Beach and the tennis courts meet. Milk Bar’s treats range from guilt-free to carefree, drawing a mix of peckish racketeers, gym bunnies, spa junkies and roaming guests to its shaded and indoor seating. Healthy drinks include amazing smoothies, juices, and Bodyism Shakes, while recharging snacks include fresh wraps and smashed avocado and acai bowls. ‘Naughty’ treats include ice creams and chocolates, amazing coffees, cool beers and wine by the glass.
Centred around a happening hub of pastel-coloured beach Divans featuring Divas of the day, Finolhu’s The Cove Club is a chilled out retro revival area of 60’s and 70’s where massage, movement and chill is medicinal and the fun glamorous side of this period is at play Stripping the spa concept back to the simple truths of wellness, movement and sound therapy, The Cove offers a calm, unintimidating haven in which to drop and anchor and just relax. Ten chandelier-lit treatment ‘Divans’ - each celebrating an iconic beauty of the 60s - are complimented by a fitness centre, yoga pavilion and outdoor ‘Palm Beach gym’. The island’s natural environment is the inspiration for fitness activities at The Cove, from capoeira and paddle boarding to ballet and kickboxing, while the facilities will also include a relaxation area overlooking the sunset, steam/sauna, wellness areas, salon and retail pavilion.
Nowhere on earth is the sea as captivating as it is here, lapping at the shores of Finolhu. The breathtaking waters of the Indian Ocean surrounding this pristine island offer endless opportunities to discover and explore a magnificent underwater world that lies beneath the glittering surface.
Situated on Palm Beach, Thunderball boasts an incredible 1.5km long lagoon that is perfect for our many adrenaline filled motorised and non-motorised water sport activities. Be James Bond for a day and try our jet skis and Seabobs. Enjoy the thrill of our towable floating toys, knee boarding, wake boarding or water skiing.