Indulge in an exotic escape from the stress of daily life. Be whisked away by seaplane to this blissful island resort at the award-winning Conrad Maldives Rangali Island. The resort, renowned for its exceptional hospitality and luxury setting, has been recognized as the Indian Ocean's Leading Hotel 2016 & 2015 and the Maldives' Leading Water Villa Resort 2016 by the World Travel Awards.
Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired. The resort delivers inspired experiences – from navigating aquatic gardens to swimming with whale sharks to undersea dining. Soak up the lush tropical surroundings and unwind to nature's acoustics with mesmerizing cocktails, or take in a beautiful Maldivian sunset with a cruise on the Indian Ocean. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island offers a choice of luxurious accommodation options, spread accross two islands. The main Rangalifinolhu Island houses all of the resort's beach villas, whilst smaller Rangali Island is home to luxurious water villas and the Spa Retreat features both family Water Villas and Retreat Water Villas which have their own private spa treatment room.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is the perfect base for those who like to explore their surroundings and be at one with nature. Charter one a yacht and simply lose yourself on the horizon of your dreams. If the idea of playing Robinson Crusoe on a picture-perfect island appeals to you, then a deserted island trip is a 'must try'. Meeting the locals always makes for an interesting story once you're home and there's no better way to do this than by visiting a local village.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island sets the trend for resort dining to deliver luxe resort dining in compelling surroundings. Conrad Maldives is a true gourmet's delight with a choice of 12 restaurants and bars featuring unique and individual menus, including the newly opened Ufaa by Jereme Leung as the 12th dining outlet. The dining experience at Conrad Maldives is distinguished by the diversity of cuisine and uniqueness of settings.
- Atoll Market
- The only buffet restaurant at our resort, here diners indulge in food from eight kitchens which provide a culinary tour of the world under one roof together with an exciting wine concept that matches old world against new world wines. The floor is soft sand and outdoor tables are under a garden of scented frangipani trees making this a barefoot dining experience. The eight kitchens are: Asian, Italian, Japanese, Indian, the Grill, the Deli, the bakery and desserts.
- Breakfast: 07:00 - 11:00Dinner: 19:00 - 22:30
- Ithaa Undersea Restaurant
- Rated "the most beautiful restaurant in the world" by the New York Daily News in 2014, Ithaa sits five metres below the surface, offering 180-degree panoramic views of the vibrant coral gardens surrounding it. Ithaa (meaning 'mother of pearl' in the Maldivian language of Dihevi) serves contemporary European cuisine in a six-course set dinner menu. Expect indulgences such as caviar for dinner while the four-course lunch menu offers lighter fare. Also open for mid-morning cocktails and can be booked privately for breakfast, weddings or other special occasions.
- Everyday: 11:00 - 00:00
- Koko Grill Restaurant
- Dine al fresco and enjoy a five or ten course menu of Japanese delights in the Koko Grill Restaurant, undoubtedly one of the most romantic dining venues on Rangali Island.The open-air Koko Grill offers one of the most show-stopping dining experiences available at Conrad Maldives. Set on the beach, with views of the ocean and stars above, Koko Grill offers Japanese-inspired live cooking around the grill and space for no more than 12 diners seated at ground-level, for the ultimate, exclusive dining experience.
- Everyday 19:30 - 23:00, except Saturday
- Mandhoo Spa Restaurant
- Our open-air over-water restaurant is the best kept dining secret on the island. The cuisine in Mandhoo is a true delight. The menu is specially prepared to energize, nourish, detoxify, relax and fortify the body using organic produce grown on the island and imported from around the world. The chefs' cooking technique pays focused attention to specific tastes, temperature, moisture level and density as they all affect the mind and body in different ways.Look for sting rays and baby sharks that sometimes swim underneath our restaurant on stilts. The daily fish feeding is at 1:30 p.m.
- Lunch: 12:00 - 15:00Dinner: 19:00 - 22:30Please note that Mandhoo Restaurant is closed on Mondays.
- Sunset Grill
- Set on stilts 50 metres out to sea above patches of coral reef, this open-air à la carte restaurant specialises in freshly grilled seafood and meat matched with an eclectic wine menu that showcases our sommelier's selections of old and new world wines. Diners should keep an eye out for sting rays and manta rays that sometimes pass by underneath.
- Every Evening: 19:00 - 23:00
- The Wine Cellar
- Located two meters underground, the Wine Cellar is the setting for dégustation dinners hosted by our chef and sommelier, who skillfully match a five-course gourmet menu with up to eight hand-picked wines. 12 guests sit around the table next to the sommelier and participate in an interactive journey around the best of the old and new world wine regions, presented on personal video screens. The menu is different each time, allowing chef to showcase the best ingredients of the season. Please note that reservations are essential and that we cannot accept bookings for children aged under 18.
- Tuesdays and Fridays: 19:30 - 00:00
- Vilu Restaurant
- The marriage of a spectacular wine cellar and excellent gourmet cuisine, Vilu Restaurant offers skilful, contemporary Mediterranean cuisine with an Asian twist, and showcases an exceptional wine collection. Our Master of Wine and Sommelier has taken the guesswork out of selecting the bottle that will match your tastes and the menu, as all wines have been carefully tasted. Sound, professional advice is also provided to help diners select from the wine list. Attire - Casual
- Vilu Restaurant and Bar is open for:Breakfast, Dinner Hours of Operation: Everyday from 07:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Rangali Bar
- Set by the edge of the main pool and overlooking the lagoon, the sand-floored Rangali Bar is the resort's social heart. Relax amidst breathtaking lagoon views, while treating your senses with an array or perfectly concocted libations exclusively created for Rangali Bar and Conrad Maldives by an award winning global cocktail consultant.Inspired by the chilled vibe of the resort's Maldivian surroundings, the cocktail menus are bursting with fresh fruits and vegetables coupled with a subtle bite of spice omnipresent of the perfect libation to sip on a hot day or night.
- Everyday: 10:00 - 01:00
- The Cheese and Wine Bar
- Home to 101 of the world's best cheeses selected by the resort's Maître de Fromage, this intimate bar plays host to informal wine and cheese tastings as well as regular fondue and tapas evenings. Admire the black volcanic sand imported from New Zealand on the floor, which gives a stylish counterpoint to the white sand floors throughout the rest of the resort. No reservations are required (except for fondue and tapas events) and guests are welcomed, whether for a cheese platter for dinner or simply a glass of wine, before or after dinner.
- Everyday except Tuesday: 17:00 - 01:00
- Room Service
- Experience a world of dining options in the comfort of your villa, 24-hours a day. From sumptuous breakfasts to light salads, exquisite Asian delicacies to champagne and canapés served on your villa's private terrace, food lovers will always find something to please.
- Private Beach Dining
- For the ultimate romantic dining experience, book this private dinner for two on the beach under the stars. Your own personal chef will prepare gourmet temptations served by your own waiter in the most romantic of settings. Choose from 'shipwreck' style dining, where you are seated on comfy carpets on the sand to a more traditional candlelight dinner with a table setting, as stars play above you and the breeze whispers through the palm trees.
- Ufaa by Jereme Leung
- Ufaa - which means 'happiness' in Maldivian - by celebrated Chef Jereme Leung is an innovative Chinese culinary concept which offers authentic experiences highlighting the iconic flavors from the distinctive cultures and provinces across China. The restaurant presents various dining options including fresh handmade crisp noodles and dim sum; premium hotpot with Chef Leung's signature broth and top quality produce, as well as exquisite set dinners designed by the maestro.
- Lunch: Thursday to Tuesday 12:00 - 15:00, Closed WednesdayDinner: Thursday to Tuesday 19:00 - 23:00, Closed Wednesday
- Vilu Bar
- Vilu Bar is an idyllic location for cocktails before dinner and post-dining digestifs, or simply a light evening meal in a casual yet chic location. Set on the edge of the lagoon, an intriguing tapas menu makes this a great pre-dinner stopping point while the wine and cocktail list makes it a great after-dinner temptation.
- The Quiet Zone
- Just steps from our pool on Rangali Island, The Quiet Zone is an open-air tented lounge on the beach, for adults only, with a fully stocked bar and tempting lunch and dinner menu. Comfy romantic daybeds set on the beach, chilled out music and the dazzling water creates the backdrop to The Quiet Zone, making this an excellent place to dine or simply enjoy a refreshing drink. Open from morning until late evening.Treat your senses to an array of perfectly concocted libations exclusively created for Conrad Maldives by award winning global cocktail consultant, Grant Collins. Let our internationally trained mixologists guide you through a bespoke cocktail list.
- Everyday: 10:00 - 23:00
- Lobsters and Champagne on the Beach
- For an unforgettable romantic occasion book a sensational seafood feast with fresh lobsters and shell fish from the grill accompanied by champagne served up in a beach setting. Please note reservations are required.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is home to two unique Spa experiences, The Spa Retreat on Rangalifinolhu Island and Over-Water Spa on Rangali Island. Combining expertise from around the world with carefully selected products and therapies influenced by the environment, the two Spas offer unique and effective experiences to suit the needs of every individual.
The Maldives is justifiably famous for the beauty of the underwater world. While the island’s house reef is outstanding, nothing beats a trip to nearby coral reefs. Whether you choose snorkelling hopping or a snorkelling safari, the idea is the same: a local wooden boat, called a dhoni, will take you to some of the more spectacular reefs where you can snorkel to your heart's content. There's no obligation to be in the water all time either; the roof of the dhoni makes the perfect sunbathing spot to re-energise for your next dip.
Activities available include catamaran sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, wakeboarding, knee boarding, kayaking and the exciting Jet Pack.