Amilla Fushi is a quintessential, unique island resort located in Baa Atoll offering you a choice of island homes that hover over crystal clear waters, nestle amongst lush tree tops or hug the shores of pristine white sand. Baa Atoll is one of the 26 natural atolls in the Indian Ocean and declared a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. Home to some of the richest waters in the Maldives, it provides a peaceful, unspoiled haven for protected marine life. Reach your exclusive island destination in just 30 minutes from Malé International Airport by seaplane or take a 15 minute flight to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport in Baa Atoll and a short 10 minute speedboat ride to Amilla. All 70 Amilla homes feature sleek contemporary designs and cool wooden decks, as well as private swimming pools, indoor and outdoor showers, free WiFi, mini bar, 42-inch flat-screens and Bose surround sound systems
We offer you a choice of island homes that hover over crystal clear waters, nestle amongst the tree tops or hug the shores of pristine white sand – a modern response to ancient pleasures on the floating prime that is nature’s answer to perfection.
Relish the good life, amongst the lush island foliage. With delicious food, superb wine, impeccable service and most importantly wonderful company, Amilla offers a range of experiences to make your island home complete.
Internationally acclaimed chef, Luke Mangan has been appointed as Island restaurateur. Luke’s philosophy of using the best ingredients and celebrating those natural flavors suits our island life. Amilla’s restaurants and bars have been uniquely designed to capture the idyllic beauty of the island.
- Lonu by Luke Managan
- A beautiful, elegant, unique dining experience. Catering to the most discerning palates. Lonu offers relaxed, sophisticated, over water dining with breathtaking ocean views coupled with a stunning rooftop sunset bar for pre or post dinner cocktails.Our menu is the product of Luke Mangan’s life long mission to source the best of the best, including the highest quality local produce and exotic ingredients from the East and West, perfectly paired with exquisite wines and beverages from around the world. With sea-plane and speedboat access for guests who really want to make an entrance.
- Wine Shop
- The Wine shop houses a wine cellar with 8,000 bottles of wines. Guests can either choose a case of wine or a single bottle of their choice. Operating as a cellar door, guests can also partake in curated wine tastings accompanied with a selection of artisanal cheeses.
- The Emperor General Store
- An old fashioned, artisanal, gourmet café and deli. Promising to deliver to the most high end needs of the foodie in you, the General Store is a marketplace of fresh fruits, vegetables, bakery items, meats and gourmet preserves. Walk in and order café style gourmet sandwiches and purchase the best of the best produce sourced from around the world. Or simply sit back, relax and enjoy your freshly brewed coffee in our vast, comfortable library
- Baazaar, centred around our 1200 sqm pool is the hub of the island.Guests come here to mingle or sip a cocktail at the bar whilst taking in the breathtaking view. A food ‘baazaar’ of diverse culinary offerings from around the world where you will find something to suit your palate, whether it be Asian, grill or seafood.
- Destination Dining
- With a fresh approach towards dining and the never ending creativity of our Chefs, Amilla’s Destination Dining
- 0000 - 0000
Strolling barefoot, guests are drawn to enter the lush secret garden of the Wild Grove, a silent, cool space, which offers a sensation of yielding to the unexpected and gradual release of mind and body. Globally renowned spa providers, ila, offer a selection of beautifully curated treatments in this unique, private island environment.
The untouched coral reefs surrounding the entire Island make Amilla Fushi a favourite place for diving. The house reef is home to the Blue Hole and part of Baa Atoll's only UNESCO World Heritage site in the Maldives. The UNESCO Biosphere is one of the healthiest coral reefs in the Indian Ocean with seasonal sightings of Whale Sharks & Manta Rays.
Explore the alluring surroundings with our adrenaline filled motorised & non-motorized water sport activities that also allow you to discover the amazing marine life. Each activity can be enjoyed by water sports enthusiasts of all abilities and ages.