Dusit Thani Maldives blends graceful Thai hospitality with the unparalleled luxury setting of the Maldives. Encircled by white sandy beaches, a stunning 360 degree living house reef and a turquoise lagoon, this luxury resort on Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll – the Maldives’ first ever UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve – is just 35 minutes by seaplane from the capital city Malé and 10 minutes by speedboat from the Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport in Baa Atoll. The natural beauty of the Maldives forms the perfect backdrop for the facilities and activities on offer at Dusit Thani Maldives. Guests can dive and snorkel, swim in one of the Maldives’ largest infinity pools, retreat to one of Devarana Spa’s treetop treatment pods for a pampering experience or dine at one of the exquisite restaurants before heading back to the comfort of one of the Thai-inspired villas or residences.
The 100 villas and residences each offer a haven of modern sophistication with luxurious amenities and technology. Our selection features Beach Villas, Beach Villas with Pool, Lagoon Villas with Pool, Ocean Villas with Pool, and the exclusive Ocean Pavilions and Beach Residences. All villas are finished with modern amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, Internet Protocol TV with 46" plasma screen and Bose surround system, plus in-villa wine coolers.
Private sand bank trips. Big Game Sports fishing using up to 8 lines. Different types of fishing such as popping, castling and trolling are offered. Traditional Sunset Fishing for the entire family to enjoy the catch next day over lunch. Lucky Dolphin Sparkling wine Sunset Cruise to spot spinner dolphins always keen to jump and play with the boat. Island Hopping Tour/ Island Lifestyle Excursions to discover the culture, arts and history of the neighbouring islands inhabited by locals.
At Dusit Thani Maldives, culinary artistry meets relaxed barefoot luxury with a variety of fine dining experiences. With choices that range from international buffet to authentic Thai delicacies, these restaurants offer something for everyone amidst the natural beauty of the Maldives. Additionally, the unique ‘Borderless Dining’ concept allows guests to dine privately in incredible settings around the island with sumptuous menus tailored to suit any occasion. The resort’s Executive Chef Cameron Steele, delights your senses with a wine and dine experience which is simply unrivaled. Bringing to the table over 19 years of culinary expertise spanning 9 different countries whilst holding senior positions in Michelin Star kitchens and 5-star hotels & resorts. Chef Cameron will swift you away on a gastronomic journey with extraordinary gourmet dishes that will awaken your senses.
- The Market
- Experience palate-pleasing perfection at the Market where diners can kick start their day with a veritable feast that spans the globe. The self-serve full breakfast buffet includes everything from East and West and a variety of fresh organic seasonal fruits as well as sweet and classic selection of pastries. Return here for exciting themed buffet dinners or relish our delectable a la carte offerings in an unmatched Maldivian setting.
- All day dining, Breakfast from 7:00am – 10:30am, Dinner from 7:00pm - 10:00
- Sea Grill
- Immerse yourself in the finest fusion of land and sea at Sea Grill! Feast on fresh seafood and steaks grilled to perfection, accompanied by side dishes from around the world. Relax by the poolside setting overlooking the breath taking beauty of the ocean. Savour the exotic tastes of authentic Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Indian Ocean specialties intricately prepared and artistically presented. Try our signature dishes namely, Pan Seared Local Reef Fish, Sous Vide Salmon or from the Butchers’ Block indulge in Assiette of corn-fed Chicken and Sirloin Steak.Delectable cuisine from an open kitchen and under a star studded sky makes this dining experience unparalleled. A glass wine cellar offers the finest selection from vineyards around the globe, setting the stage for a whirlwind culinary sojourn at the Sea Grill.
- 12:00 - 22:00
- Benjarong, our signature Thai restaurant, takes diners to the Land of Smiles with authentic delicacies and touches of antique Thai elements tastefully infused into the modern interiors. Tantalize your taste buds with our signature selection of dishes including, Phla Gung (spicy shrimp salad in chilli sauce) or Tom Yum Poe Taek (Thai seafood soup flavoured with lemon grass). If you have a sweet tooth, go for sumptuous the Crepe Peuk, taro coconut pancake with sugar syrup.
- Lunch: 12:00 to 15:00, Dinner: 19:00 to 22:00
- Sala Bar
- At Sala Bar, romance comes alive! Watch the sun set whilst enjoying a selection of delicious canapes or stargaze over the sea whilst our mixologist makes you a fresh cocktail. Gather with friends or fellow guests to toast with a signature Thai cocktail, enjoying attentive service and panoramic views of Indian Ocean.
- 17:00 until late
- Sand Bar
- The Sand Bar is the perfect place to have a drink on a sun lounger or indulge in some tempting snacks whilst gazing out over the ocean. Situated alongside the infinity pool – one of the largest in the Maldives – treat yourself to a sunset aperitif before dinner or groove to the mesmerizing musical tunes of the live band.
- 10:00 until late
- Borderless Dining
- The Borderless Dining concept at Dusit Thani Maldives presents guests with dining options in unbelievable settings, featuring sumptuous menus designed to suit every occasion.Exquisite settings offer sweeping views of Indian Ocean, immersing guests in a truly multisensory dining experience. Carefully crafted dishes and innovative beverages complete the experience.
Devarana Spa Maldives brings its top of the line services to the breathtaking island. The spa encompasses six deluxe treatment pods which sit elevated amongst the island’s palm trees and for those who prefer to keep their feet firmly on the ground; the spa has also developed two stunning ground level treatment rooms. Manicure and pedicure-dedicated area, private outdoor pool, steam and sauna are exclusively available for spa guests.
Scuba Diving tours for both beginners and experienced divers.
Water sports ranging from jet-ski rides, wakeboard and water-ski to catamaran sailing