Veligandu Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only resort on the island of Veligandu, in North Ari Atoll.
Restaurant & Bar:
- The Dhonveli Restaurant
- The Dhonveli Restaurant is the main dining room and serves "all you can eat" buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Hours: * Breakfast: 8:00 - 10:00 * Lunch: 12:30 - 14:00 * Dinner: 19:30 - 21:30
- The Madivaru Restaurant
- An "optional" a la carte dinner menu specializing in local seafood, Japanese Wagyu beef and other international favorites.
- Beach Dinners
- There is no more romantic setting than "under the stars", either beside the Madivaru Restaurant or on the Sand Bank, weather permitting.
- Hours: 1930 - 2130.
- The Snack Menu
- Served at the pool and at the Thundi Bar.
- All Day Dining Menu: 1230 - 1730.
- The Thundi Bar
- Located beside the swimming pool with an al fresco timber deck overlooking the lagoon, serves your favorite beverage and snacks and with color satellite TV coverage of international sporting events. Pool side service is also available.
- Hours: 1000 - 2400.
THE SPA at Veligandu Island symbolizes a space of complete sensory haven, where time is left at the door and a new journey begins. Harmoniously designed in the turquoise lagoon, our Over-Water-Spa offers the perfect environment to sooth your body, stimulate your mind and strengthen your spirit. With an innovative approach, combining West with East, traditional rituals with modern modalities, high touch with high tech, we honor our guests entirety and provide a most rewarding spa experience with a true sense of inner-self, well-being and beauty ensuring best results and benefits.
Ocean-Pro divers can enjoy the variety of 20 local dive sites, suitable for beginners to more experienced divers. The sites include thrilling thilas, outside reef sites and channel dives.
Water Sports Center offers Windsurfing, Catamaran Sailing, Kayaks and Surf Bikes.