At Holiday Island Resort & Spa , the rush of time slows. The crystalline seas and soft, sandy shores remain as nature made them, beckoning guests to one of the world’s last unspoiled paradises. Shape your dream holiday at this secluded Maldives beach hotel, where pristine beauty, personalized service and modern indulgences have formed a retreat of unparalleled allure. Explore the underwater treasures of one of the world’s premier dive locations. Sip a cocktail on your private terrace as you watch the sun dip below the horizon. Or simply lounge on the white coral sand and soak up the radiant sun. Escape to this tranquil, wonderfully relaxed choice of Maldives beach resorts, and discover a tangible embodiment of your ideal tropical paradise.
The brilliant sunshine and inspiring views may uplift the spirit, but it’s the rich cuisine of Holiday Island Resort & Spa that nourishes the soul. Perfect the art of eating well at our four Maldives dining venues, each offering a distinctive allure for discerning palates. Feast on elaborately sumptuous buffets at our Main Restaurant, artfully prepared and presented by our expert culinary team. Drink in the island’s stunning natural beauty as you sip cocktails at our open air beach bar. Or take a moment to rejuvenate with a light snack at the Coffee Shop, open to guests around the clock. From romantic meals beneath the stars to casual waterfront drinks, our Maldives bars and restaurants will satisfy your every mood and craving.
- Main Restaurant
- Indulge in the sumptuous, internationally-inspired cuisine of the Main Restaurant, the culinary centrepiece of Holiday Island Resort and Spa . Serving elaborate buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, each meal at this Maldives restaurant is a true gourmet feast. The professionally trained chefs pride themselves on preparing a wide variety of delectable dishes throughout the day, from traditional continental breakfast dishes in the morning to boldly flavoured continental, Asian and Maldivian fare at lunch and dinner. The full-board, half-board and all-inclusive meal plans are valid exclusively at the Main Restaurant, ensuring guests will enjoy a deliciously well-rounded introduction to the height of Maldives dining.
- Open from Breakfast: 0730h to 0930h daily; Lunch: 1230h to 1400h daily; Dinner: 1930h to 2100h daily
- Coffee Shop
- serving a variety of à la carte meals, ice-cream, juices, coffees, espressos and cappuccinos
- Main Bar
- open round the clock, and offering 25% happy hour discounts every day from 1830h to 1930h. A live band, DJ, Maldivian cultural shows or karaoke is available every evening.
- Beach Bar
- located near the water sports centre
- Open daily from 930h to 1230h and from 1400h to1800h
Araamu Spa: Find your inner Zen at Araamu Spa, soon to open its doors at Holiday Island Resort & Spa . A signature feature at all Villa Hotels , our Maldives spa retreat will build upon the natural serenity of our island, creating a tranquil, soothing sanctuary where guests can nourish mind, body and soul. Rich fabrics, Asian artwork and locally handcrafted furnishings are framed with lush, local vegetation, highlighted by a landscaped courtyard and placid water features. While these artistically styled designs please the eye, colour, light, music and exotic aromas work together to inspire a sense of calm and relaxation. Regain a sense of inner balance at this Maldives spa resort, offering an indulgent escape to a world of personal well-being.
Plunge beneath the topaz waters of Holiday Island Resort &Spa , and you’ll quickly see why South Ari Atoll has long been a favourite destination for Maldives diving holidays. Nearby reefs, wrecks and “thila” coral towers teem with sharks, tuna and barracuda, as well as with myriad other species of colourful creatures and plant life. To help our guests experience the mysterious beauty of this underwater world, we are proud to offer the PADI-registered Villa Dive Centre, located directly on property grounds. The Centre organizes morning and afternoon dives each day, and holds a variety of training classes for both beginners and seasoned divers. The tranquil waters of our location are also conducive to snorkelling, which provides a birds-eye view of marine life below. Take advantage of our Maldives scuba diving packages, lessons and facilities, and discover one of the world’s foremost dive locales. Onsite Villa Dive Centre, a PADI-registered facility managed by multi-lingual dive professionals
From boating and windsurfing to jet skis and tube rides, Holiday Island Resort & Spa has nearly every sort of water sport imaginable. Embark on a scenic boat ride to catch a glimpse of whale sharks – the largest species of fish in existence. Take advantage of our calm, shallow lagoon to learn how to sail or windsurf. Or, use our Maldives catamaran rentals to explore the beautiful coastline of our secluded island. We’re also one of three places in the country where parasailing is available, offering a true sky-high adventure for the intrepid traveller. Dive into a thrilling world of aquatic excitement, and experience one of the best equipped centres for Maldives windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, and more.