Kuredu Island Resort on the northern reef of Lhaviyani atoll. An area famous for its beauty and abundant fish life. 80 miles north of the International Airport and 35 minutes by seaplane. Our guests choose from three resorts and nine categories of accommodation. Exotic Bungalows and wonderful Villas line the white sand beach in Kuredu Island Resort. Tastefully decorated O-villas in the modern O-resort , over the lagoon the fabulous Water Villas in Sangu Resort and in the centre of the island the magnificient Sulthan Pool Villas. Kuredu is a large island with plenty of restaurants, bars, shops and activities among them the first golf course in Maldives...
Presenting three main restaurants, three a-la-carte’ restaurants, two coffee bars, five bars and room service.
- Bonthi Restaurant
- located within the signature building of Kuredu in the centre of the island and it is the main restaurant for the guests in Beach Bungalows for all their meals. Bonthi serves international and local cuisine on rotating theme nights chosen from around the world.
- Koamas Restaurant
- situated in the renovated signature building of Kuredu, serving international
- Sangu Restaurant
- allocated Restaurant for the guests in the Sunset Water Villas.
- ‘O’ Restaurant
- with deck spreading over the water on the eastern end of the island has an ambience of being one with nature. This is the allocated restaurant for the new Beach Villas on the north eastern part of the island.
- The Sangu, ‘O’
- serve wide buffets with show cooking for breakfast, lunch
- The Beach
- serving your choice of BBQ steaks, lobster and seafood for dinner.
- The Far East
- a Thai chef offering treats from all of Asia, open for dinner only. Don’t miss the fabulous Lobster Curry.
- your all day Italian dining and snack restaurant open between 10.00 am to 11.00 p.m. serving late breakfast, pizzas, pastas, hamburgers and sandwiches.
- Tea House
- the local choice, serving Maldivian snacks, short-eats and curries, hot but very tasty. No alcoholic beverages are served in this outlet.
- Babuna Bar
- the main bar where we have our entertainment
- Akiri Bar
- the quiet bar for the romantic evening.
- Pool Bar
- specialises in cool cocktails like, margaritas, daiquiris.
- Sangu Bar
- the Bar for Sangu guests.
- ‘O’ Bar
- luxury entwined with breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean.
- Golf Bar
- quench your thirst with a cold beer or a soft drink after your golf practice
- Sai Kotari
- Situated at the end of Kuredu harbour, "Sai Kotari" offers from dusk till midnight exclusive fresh Ceylon tea in 9 different flavours and a variety of coffee cocktails.
Enter a world of complete sensory heaven where time is left at the door and a new journey begins, step into a sacred place of touch and aroma at Duniye Spa.