Welcome to Reethi Beach. Located on a tiny island in Baa Atoll, a scenic 35-minute seaplane flight from Male. The elegant and spacious detached and semi-detached villas are built from natural materials in typical Maldivian-style, providing first class comfort in a unique setting.
Excursions include: Full and Half Day excursions to nearby islands to explore the local culture and traditions of Baa Atoll, Lunch barbecues, Sunset cocktails and Lobster dinners on neighbouring deserted islands
With five restaurants – including buffet, gourmet and speciality restaurants – the island cater for the most discerning customer. With five bars – including pool bar and three beach bars – there is plenty of choice to keep you entertained throughout your stay.
- The Rehendhi
- With views over the gardens and the sea, the main restaurant serves buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dinner buffet is a splendid affair, offering a different ‘theme’ each night of the week, on a fortnightly menu rotation. Vegetarian and ‘healthy dining’ options are always available; Special dietary needs are catered for upon request.
- Opening hours: 07.30h - 10.00h for breakfast; 12.30h - 14.30h for lunch; 19.30h - 21.30h for dinner
- Moodhu Bar
- Imagine listening to the waves and watching the fish gliding below, while sipping coffee or enjoying your favourite cocktail, savouring a fresh gateau or some canapés,. Built on stilts over the lagoon, and cooled by the tropical breeze, this restaurant and 24-hour coffee shop provides a serene, romantic ambience in a lovely, central, yet secluded setting. Open daily, offering a wide range of a la carte menus – from sandwiches to lobster, western -and eastern cuisine, and the full choice of drinks – wines, beers, cocktails and soft drinks.
- Open 24-hours
- Reethi Grill
- Balmy evenings under the stars. An open-air dinner rendezvous, with some fantastic views of the sea and beach, offering a real ‘grill taste’, with a true ‘live-cooking’ experience to create a new dimension in fusion cuisine, with grill, tandoori and wood-fired pizza oven specialities. A great dining experience under the stars, with the sound of the waves lapping the beach.
- Open for Dinner
- Alifaan Restaurant
- A popular and casual daytime venue by the poolside with a comprehensive selection of snack favourites such as burgers, pizzas, sweet and salty crêpes and much more.
- 11.00h to 18.00h daily (Alifaan Restaurant is an open-air restaurant and opening times are subject to weather conditions)
- Saima Garden
- An exclusive and romantic boutique-style restaurant, with just five tables, located next to the beach, amid lush vegetation. Offering sumptuous Maldivian and International cuisine and elegant service. This restaurant is a perfect choice for those wishing to celebrate an anniversary, birthday or other special occasions.
- Rasgefaanu Bar
- The main bar offers a wide range of cocktails, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.There is a quiet open-air deck by the beach, shaded by coconut palms; a semi-enclosed bar with occasional evening entertainment; and a games room where guests can play snooker, table tennis and a variety of board games. This is also the venue for most of the evening entertainment.
- Opening hours: 09.00h – till late
- Veyo Bar
- Poolside, near the Sports Complex and close to one of the nicest stretches of beach.The Veyo Bar offers a choice of fruit juices, non-alcoholic and health drinks, cool cocktails, beers, ice cream; plus the full ‘Moodhu Bar’ service.
- Opening hours: 11.00h – 20.00h
- Beach Bars - Handhuvaru Bar
- Located at the north end of the island, close to the Water Villas – The meeting place with that ‘jungle feel’. This bar is popular with our clients staying at the Water Villas
- Open 11am until 11pm.
- Beach Bars - Sunset Bar
- This small bar is situated at the south-west end of the island and is the prime location for the unbeatable sunsets.
- Open 11am until 8pm
- Beach Bars - Riya Bar
- Another small bar, located at the south-east end of the island. This ‘active sports’ bar, close to the Water Sports Centre, is a great place to watch the moon rise and offers a quieter early evening option to the Rasgefaanu Bar.
- Open 5pm to 8pm
- Private Dining
- Guests wanting to celebrate a special occasion, enjoy a romantic evening, or simply seek a truly ‘get-away’ experience can, by arrangement at an extra charge, choose to dine on the beach, or on a nearby uninhabited island.
This beachfront Spa is managed by the acclaimed Coconut Spa, where the highly skilled Balinese therapists offer a pampering experience tailored to meet the needs of the individual, including a variety of massages, body and hair treatments, pedicures, manicures, facials and spa packages.
The Dive Centre is managed by Sea-Explorer, a S.C.U.B.A./SSI/PADI 5-star centre, visiting around 30 different sites in shallow reefs, the outer reef, atoll reefs and house reefs, many reached within a 20 to 30-minute boat journey from Reethi Beach. The programme includes: day and night dives, a full range of dive courses, including Open Water, Referral, Nitrox, Rescue, and Advanced courses, boat trips, day and night snorkel excursions, trial dives and snorkel introductions for the novice as well as equipment rental.
The Water Sports Centre offers a wide range of water sports activities including Windsurfing, Catamaran Sailing, Traditional Dhoni ( Maldivian sailboat ) Sailing, Kite Surfing, Water Skiing, Wake Boarding, Knee Boarding, Stand Up Paddle Board, Fun Tubes and different private excursions. Courses and lessons for beginners in almost all of the above activities are also available.