Maldives - Atoll of islands dispersed in the Indian Ocean. A tropical paradise is the only way to describe Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu. Located on the private island of Dhuni Kolhu, in the Baa Atoll, Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu is the ultimate hideaway in the Maldives. Dhuni Kolhu is located just 124 km from Male International Airport or a scenic 30 minute flight by sea plane. Set on this lush and tropical island, the resort is fringed by white sandy beaches surrounded by a crystal clear emerald lagoon.
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu offers a wide range of experiences and excursions that take you beyond the beaches to experience the authentic Maldives. Be it on the water, a sand bank, or in the comfort of your villa, Uniquely Coco Experiences provide an unforgettable memory of the Maldives.
When it comes to dining, what strikes guests is the architecturally impressive large tent-like pavilions that house the restaurants and bars in Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu.
- Cowrie Restaurant
- Cowrie Restaurant is a huge atmospheric dining room, with a Maldivian tent-like roof and features live cooking stations. International cuisine is served buffet style together with a la carte menus.
- Cornus Restaurant
- Situated in an idyllic location with views of the ocean yet tucked away in lush vegetation, Cornus Restaurant offers speciality dishes including Maldivian, Thai, Indian and other Asian delicacies.
- Conch Bar
- The mood is stylish and casual in Conch Bar, located in a traditional Maldivian-style pavilion with sandy floors and offers a selection of snacks and drinks.
- In Villa
- Guests can enjoy private and personalised dining services served in the privacy of their villa.
- Beach Bar
- The Beach Bar is located in the middle of the wide Western beach area of the island. Sit back, relax and dig your toes into the powder-soft white sand while watching a romantic Maldivian sunset.
The Coco Spa at Dhuni Kolhu is a tranquil space created to indulge personal desires for beauty, well-being and relaxation. Discover the benefits of treatments from Indonesia, Thailand and India. A collection of Ayurvedic-inspired products enhances this truly unique spa experience. In-villa spa treatments are available if preferred.
Novice or passionate, the underwater world is at toe tip. Unique species, mesmerizing colours and absolute silence are the fascinating features of the Maldivian dive sites. Discover the Baa Atoll with our PADI certified dive school.
Lovers of the sea can enjoy a full range of water sports on Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu, including snorkelling, canoeing, sailing and windsurfing.