There are some moments that pass in a second, but lasts for a lifetime. Its these experiences that you’ll find dotted across Coco Bodu Hithi; surprising and authentic touches that make your stay a truly timeless adventure. Watching colorful shoals of which as they dart beneath your villa; catching a movie on the beach beneath your villa; catching a movie on the beach beneath a canopy of stars; sampling a traditional Maldivian theluli mas or dhon riha, fresh from the morning’s catch. On Bodu Hithi, every day promises new discoveries.
For those who like to stay active, our selection of group and individual excursions will enhance your days with action, adventure and discovery. Whether you choose to join a group, or simply want to spend time with someone special, our trips are inspired by our surroundings, respecting local traditions and offering unique experiences that will ensure you remember Coco Bodu Hithi for all the right reasons.
At Coco Bodu Hithi, we provide you with a choice of seven restaurants and bars serving some of the finest food and drink that you will find anywhere in the Maldives. With an eclectic range of outdoor and indoor locations, you can discover a different dining experience every night, from a delicious BBQ on the beach to authentic Japanese dishes. Our friendly and attentive staff are always on hand to provide genuine local hospitality and will be happy to help you choose something special from the menu along with a perfectly paired beverage. We're especially proud of our talented team of chefs, all of whom have a passion for creating innovative and original menus using local and international ingredients.With such a large selection of dining options, everyone from food lovers to gourmet connoisseurs can enjoy tastes from around the world as they sample new flavours alongside treasured favourites.
- Our all-day dining restaurant offers stunning views of the infinity pool and a selection of fusion cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Choose a dish from the Ã la carte menu or try our delicious daily buffet if you prefer to keep it casual.
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- As its name suggests, Aqua is located over the water and is an elegant al fresco dining option in a truly romantic setting. Allow our chefs to surprise you with innovative culinary creations using the finest local ingredients, including freshly caught seafood with a touch of spice, giving you an authentic taste of Asia.
- Our cocktail bar is located by the infinity pool and serves an exciting range of classics and exclusive Bodu Hithi Island creations by our expert mixologists. Latitude is the ideal place to unwind and savour panoramic views of the lagoon while listening to a relaxing selection of tunes.
- Set on the beach, our weekly seafood BBQ is a popular favourite offering fresh seafood and fish along with appetizing sides and delectable desserts; all under the beautiful Maldivian night sky.
- Stars Restaurant and Bar
- Known for its contemporary culinary flair and fresh seasonal produce, relish the outstanding flavours and aromas of Asian fusion cuisine at the Stars Restaurant and Bar. Complimentary canapés are served between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm.
- Located on the first floor of Latitude, our expert chefs use traditional Japanese ingredients and techniques to prepare a range of dishes including sushi, sashimi and maki mono rolls. Open for lunch and dinner, it is a delicious and authentic experience.
- In Villa
- For those who wish to enjoy an exclusive dining experience, choose from a large selection of dishes from our in-villa menu which can be served in the room of your choice or on your private terrace.
- Wine Loft
- Exciting and sophisticated, the Wine Loft is a popular sunset hangout where you can enjoy an eclectic selection of world-class wines from around the globe. Food connoisseurs will particularly enjoy the wine sampling dinner.
Take relaxation to the next level at Coco Spa with a tailored session designed specifically for your needs. Enter a soothing space where you can select from a menu of traditional treatments, which trace their roots back to Indonesia, Thailand and India. Choose from our [comfort zone] range and experience the effects of deeply hydrating facials, restorative relaxing massage rituals and beautifying body therapies. Focus on self-renewal under the caring guidance of our dedicated spa therapists as they assist you to select the ideal natural healing therapy.
Dive Ocean at Coco Bodu Hithi is our PADI certified dive school, staffed by four multi-lingual instructors who are trained to the highest international standards. Whether you are a complete beginner or have years of experience, begin your exploration of the lagoon with a guided orientation dive in the house reef before venturing further afield to try our selection of underwater adventures including full day excursions and night dives. During your stay, you can gain Association PADI Certification from entry level through to professional standard. Children over eight years old can also take part in our Bubblemaker and Junior programmes.
Coco Bodu Hithi is the ideal destination for those who love water sports. Fill your days with adventure as you experience an extensive selection of activities in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Explore the surrounding islands on a catamaran. Alternatively, speedboat, canoe, windsurf or water ski across the cobalt waters or spend a fun afternoon on our fun bed or donut ride. Lessons are also available.