ANANTARA KIHAVAH VILLAS
Location: Baa Atoll
Distance from Airport:
Male' International Airport 125 KM
Transfer: Sea Plane 35 mins
Number of Rooms: 79
Beach Pool Villa
Breakfast in bed at one of our villas in the Maldives is served with a stunning view of the sun rising over endless sparkling waters. Indulge in a sunken bath for two over a shallow pond at the end of a bathroom open to the stars. Soak in the sun on a lounger that hovers over a private infinity pool. The 258 square metre Beach Pool Villas are nestled directly on the sand and are complemented with Thai silks, rich earthy colours and elegant wooded accents. Sail into a good night's sleep aboard an oversized bed dressed in Egyptian cotton with a pillow selected from our luxurious "bedding by design" menu. From Bose sound system and wine chiller, to iPod docking and espresso machine, these Maldives Pool Villas offer every luxury of design and comfort. Facilities: Sunken Bath, Lounger, Open Air Bathroom,Pillow Menu, Home Theatre system, iPod dock, Expresso machine, Private infinity pool
Over-Water Pool Villa
From your private pool villa in the Maldives take in the horizon, catch sightings of turtles in the lagoon and dolphins in the Indian Ocean. Glide down steps leading directly from your private sundeck to the sparkling turquoise lagoon. Bright, open rooms are filled with colourful island influences and the sweet fragrance of the tropics. Sleep in the cradle of finest linens, resting on a personalised pillow of choice from our pillow menu. With his and her walk-in wardrobes, wine chillers, private pools and sun decks with views of the unending ocean, our Over Water Pool Villas are built out of groove-lined timber, with high ceilings and hardwood floors. Indulge in a peerless overwater luxury experience unravelling over 259 square metres where you feel at one with the ocean.
Two-Bedroom Over-Water Pool Residence
A true Maldivian oasis. Decorated in tranquil blues and greens with polished timber interiors, these Two Bedroom Over Water Pool Residences boast outdoor daybeds, an expansive living room and 861 square metres of space making them an ideal choice for those interested in a luxurious water villa in the Maldives. Enjoy a private sunset dinner in your over water dining pavilion - a shadow sweeping below your feet as a graceful manta ray passes under the sea view glass in the floor. Depend upon your faithful butler, exclusive to each of our premier Maldives overwater bungalows, on hand 24 hours a day to fulfill your heart's desires. When the moon rises, take a midnight dip in your private pool with a bottle from the wine chiller, and revel in the stunning beauty of your own island paradise.
Two-Bedroom Beach Pool Residence
Walk barefoot over cool marble floors out to the palm shaded swinging daybed by the side of your private infinity pool. As one of the best Maldives five star resorts at Anantara Kihavah you can discover new meanings of ‘refresh' under the cascade of your indoor and outdoor rain showers, or soak in the sunken tub of the partially open air bathroom. With 785 square metres of space, an oversized king master bedroom, a double queen guest bedroom as well as a separate living room, Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residences are an ideal choice among Maldives beach hotels for families and small groups. A stay in a Kihavah residence also includes the service of a 24 hour butler whose sole aim is to make your stay at Anantara flawlessly unforgettable. Facilities: Indoor and Outdoor rain showers, sunken tub, Daybed, Private infinity pool, 24 hour butler, Bose sound system, expresso machine, iPod Docking.
Three Bedroom Beach Pool Residence
Edging powdery sands, 1050 square metres of secluded space is imaginatively divided. The central villa with lounge, dining and butler kitchen areas, opens onto covered verandas and expansive gardens that lead to the beach and lagoon. A shaded sala, a large pool and Jacuzzi, as well as al fresco dining pavilion and a BBQ station offer spectacular vantage points from which enjoy private outdoor terrace or beach dining day and night. With palm-shaded hammocks and beachside loungers, this three-bedroom Maldivian beach residence offers a slice of exotic paradise steps away from the ocean's edge and serviced by a personal Villa Host on hand 24 hours a day. Facilities: Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen Arean, Pool, Jacuzzi, dining pavilion, BBQ station, Sunken Tub surrounded by a waterfall in the bathroom, massage pavilion, beach cabana with a shisha hookah lounge, personal 24 hour butler.
Sunset Beach Pool Villa
A fabulous choice for those seeking the best view while staying at this award-winning Leading Beach Resort in the Maldives. Offering all the luxuries of a Beach Pool Villa yet in a prime location to enjoy dramatic Maldivian sunset skies across Baa Atoll right outside your pool villa. Through the front door you enter the spacious hallway equipped with a minibar, wine fridge and refreshment facilities. Leading directly into the bedroom and across the hardwood deck to a private pool and then feeling the cool white sand between your toes, this is the last stop before you dip into the iconic blue Indian Ocean leading to a spectacular house reef for snorkelling. These tropical Maldivian pool villas each boast dramatic bathrooms with water features.
Sunset Over Water Pool Villa
Experience the enchantment of over water living while watching the sky transcend from blue to pink to red and dark blue when staying in some of the most sought after pool villas in the Maldives. Revel in the seclusion from the deck of your over water villa, soak up the dazzling views from your private pool and admire the drama of a changing sky to Maldivian sunset colours. The bathroom features a sunken glass-bottom bathtub revealing absorbing views of the sparkling ocean below as well as beyond the adjacent infinity edge pool. Take in the horizon, catch sightings of turtles in the lagoon and dolphins in the Indian Ocean from your private sundeck or glide from the pool to the ocean down steps leading directly into the inviting Indian Ocean waters.
Family Beach Pool Villa
Spacious Family Beach Pool Villas are ideal for a luxury family getaway, with 412 square metres of comfortable accommodation for two adults and up to three young children. The master bedroom with a sumptuous king size bed features a bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, alongside an open air bathtub that is sunken into a shallow pond. The second bedroom features twin single beds and a daybed, and adjoins a second bathroom with both a semi-indoor and outdoor shower. Both bedrooms open onto the generous sun deck, where families can relax on loungers, share a meal in the open sided dining pavilion, and play in the infinity edge pool that extends out to a white powdery beach.
Four Bedroom Beach Pool Residence
Edging powdery sands, 1308 square metres of secluded space is imaginatively divided. The central villa with lounge, dining and butler kitchen areas, opens onto covered verandas and expansive gardens that lead to the beach and lagoon. A shaded sala, a large pool and Jacuzzi, as well as al fresco dining pavilion and a BBQ station offer spectacular vantage points from which enjoy private outdoor terrace or beach dining day and night. A pathway and connecting door leads to a separate beach pool villa for the fourth bedroom. With relaxation salas and beachside loungers, this four-bedroom combination beach residence offers an exclusive retreat-within-a-retreat just steps away from the ocean's edge and serviced by a personal Villa Host on hand 24 hours a day.
Recommended For: Honeymooners, Young Couples,
- Sea (Underwater Restaurant)
- Experience the world's first underwater wine cellar and one of only a few underwater restaurants. Prepare to be amazed as a brilliant array of sea life swim, dart and dance before your eyes. The international gourmet menu accompanied with a choice of wines spanning nine decades is truly world class and paired by our resident Wine Guru.
- The atmosphere is communal and theatrical in our Teppanyaki lounge with a dome ceiling reaching for the sky and a chef that invites the guests to flip an egg and catch it mid-air - a sure fire hit with the children.
- Asian inspired, red snapper or tender lamb cooked to perfection on a Himalayan salt block, offering unique depth and complexity of flavours. The open air kitchen sizzles with activity while you sit back and enjoy the warm sea breeze beneath an openthatched roof. Our resident Salt Sommelier will pair your dish with the perfect seasoning and open your eyes to the fascinating and surprisingly nuanced world of salt.
- Light bites, tropical concoctions, cool beers and wines in the afternoon. As the evening unfolds, relax at our mellow rooftop bar with a selection of shisha flavours, cocktails and liqueurs, including our very own Kihavah Island Tea blending Indian Ocean white rum and Arak with lychee, peach and squeezed lemon lightened with a dash of Earl Grey Tea.
- Start the day with a refreshing breakfast that promises something for every taste. From light yoghurts and fresh fruits to Champagne, soft cheese and eggs made just the way you like them. Relax and enjoy the ocean breeze while we serve your first coffee and fruit juice of the day. Return for a candlelit dinner, savouring a tantalizing buffet selection of Maldivian seafood and bold flavours.
- Manzaru Pool Bar and Restaurant
- Spend sunny days at our pool bar and restaurant while enjoying one of the longest pools in the Maldives, with attentive Sunshine Butlers serving you an array of exotic juices, Mediterranean salads and fresh pastas – as well as to hand you fruit skewers and cold towels. The evening comes alive with the finest Italian fare, comprising a gourmet experience of regional specialties and a fine selection of Mediterranean olive oils.
- Dining By Design
- As the day slowly drifts away with the setting sun, indulge in the ultimate romantic dining journey. For your personalised experience, a specially devised menu is prepared by a personal chef and served at a table for two, whether on an isolated sandbank in the Indian Ocean or the deck of a private yacht – anywhere of your choosing.