The Maldives welcomes you to a tropical paradise of palm trees, white sandy beaches, sparkling clear, warm water in turquoise lagoons and colourful coral reefs teeming with abundant marine life. Meeru Island Resort & Spa is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach. It is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. Meeru is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 60 hectares (105 acres).
Meeru offers much to do, or you can relax and do nothing at all. Go on a cruise, a dive or just totally relax on the beach in the sun. It's all here for you to enjoy, including warm, friendly Maldivian hospitality. The 284 rooms include 77 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 27 Water Villas, 83 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 77 Beach Villas and 20 Garden Rooms. Two main “sister” restaurants, featuring the same “all you can eat” buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, served in traditional open-air, sand floor, thatch roof dining rooms with a separate table for each guest room. The Farivalhu, for guests staying at the Southern end of the island, and The Maalan, for guests staying at the Northern end of the island.
Snorkeling Boat Trip - House Reef Island Hopping Trip To The Southern Part Of North Male' Atoll Kagi Island Excursion To Kagi & Turtle Reef Dhiffushi Island Trip
No fuss dining, just good food is the order of the day at Meeru. No dressing up to impress. Just stroll in from the beach or from your room, and sit down and enjoy. There are five restaurants and six bars where you will find everything you want, and at all hours of the day. So just continue to have fun and there’ll be plenty of food on offer just when you want it. Two main “sister” restaurants, serving the same buffet menu, conveniently located to best serve you.
- Asian Wok Restaurant
- Specializing in Asian cuisine and Teppanyaki. Over-the-water restaurant, located on the southern end of the island.
- Lunch Hours: 12:00 - 14:00 | Dinner Hours: 19:00 - 21:30
- Hot Rock Restaurant
- Featuring seafood, steak, chicken or exotic game cooked at your table on volcanic "hot rocks".Located on the Pavilion Bar Pool deck. Reservations recommended.
- Hours: 10:00 - 23:00
- Buffet Restaurants
- There are two restaurants, both with the same menu, where you enjoy all-you-can-eat buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are a variety of international and regional cuisines to please everyone's taste. The buffet lines include live action cooking stations where food is prepared to your order. Soups, breads and desserts are homemade and the fresh, tropical fruits are delicious. You are assigned to your own table throughout your stay so that you may enjoy your privacy, or you are welcome to invite friends to join you. Friday night dinner is Maldivian night with a themed menu and waiters in traditional dress. Sunday breakfast welcomes you with complimentary Sparkling Wine.
- Meeru Café
- Meeru Café at the Dhoni Bar featuring ice cream, pastries, specialty coffees and teas and Panini sandwiches.
- Hours: 10:00 - 19:00
- Dhoni Bar
- On the beach beside the Dhoni Bar Pool. There is also outdoor seating on a wooden deck.Poolside service is available.
- Hours: 24 Hours
- Kakuni Bar
- On the beach opposite the main Reception, including a Sports Bar with table tennis, billiards, football, darts, chess, board games and satellite TV coverage of international sporting events; a disco and a lending Library where you can take or donate a book. There is also outdoor seating on a wooden deck.
- Hours: 16:00 - 24:00.
- Uthuru Bar
- On the beach beside the Maalan Restaurant. Only for adults of age 18 years and older. The best sunset view with seating on the beach,on the wooden deck or inside.
- Hours: 09:00 - 00:30
- Dinner on the Beach
- Looking for a way to surprise your loved one with something special?Or a way to spend an evening together that you will remember forever?We can make it happen. All you have to do is make a booking for a private dinner on the beach. The Maldives and Meeru Resort
Feeling stressed or tired? Want to re-charge your energy, rejuvenate body and mind? At Duniye Spa at Meeru in the Maldives we have created a space of healing, touch and aroma, to promote within you a deep sense of calm, joy and serenity.
Allow yourself to glide through the deep blue waters of the Indian Ocean discovering the beauty of the aquatic world! We offer an interesting variety of courses from novice to expert. We are confident that at least one of these will fulfill your dreams! The Euro-Divers Dive Team welcomes all guests who not only want to enjoy the luxury of the beautiful dive sites around North Male' Atoll, but are also looking for something special.
There are a variety of other water sports for Meeru guests to enjoy. Some include windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking and glass bottom boat. Equipment can be rented and lessons can be booked at the Water Sports Center.